Sunday, January 08, 2006

T Minus...And Counting

Today is the day.
We have the infant dedication for our new son at 15:00
I leave directly after for Tulsa and begin my academy training Monday at 08:00.
I'm kind of in a funk.
Going to miss my family.
I'm sure I'll miss Omaha, but need to be in the think of it before I decide that.
Nervous about the job too.
Don't want to make the move and somehow fail at this.
Crazy. We felt all along that this is totally what we are supposed to be doing and now that it's happening the doubts come.
I know it'll all be good.
This is crazy because I am not one to ever get nervous.
I only really got nervous before competing (back in the sports days)
Maybe this is a good thing because I was quite an athlete in my time. (before the weight) ;)
-sigh-
Better finish packing.

1 comment:

Jona said...

Travel safe :o)