Thursday, April 06, 2006

Roller Coaster

Finally, my regularlly scheduled...er...um...schedule starts tomorrow.
I have a regular partner and shift, but have only been doing that two days a week.
The other two days have been a combination of early mornings and overnights. The O'l body clock doesn't have as well greased gears as it once did and I've had a hard time adjusting to the time changes and lack of sleep.
I'm still really digg'n the job.
Haven't had such exciting calls as my first week, but still some fun stuff and even the not so fun stuff that still give me an opportunity to make a difference in people's lives.
==
Hmmm...just got a page to take a patient accross the state. Special pay involved.
Need to check with the wife first....
Nah, tempting, but there is still so much I need to do that my schedule hasn't allowed me the opportunity to do it.
==
My toe is feeling better.
Still a bit sore, still misshapen and still swollen, but no more limp.
==
The house is coming together nicely.
My wife went out and bought a Chaise. So we have a Chaise and a rocking chair in the living room. Maybe a couple extra bonus shifts and I'll be able to buy her a sofa.
==
OK, Need to get ready to take my pre-schooler to school.
I'm sure I'll be back later today for more drivle.

No comments: