Sunday, May 07, 2006

Excuse Me Sir, Does Your Dog Bite?

-Excuse me Sir, does your dog bite?
=No, my dog doesn't bite.
+GrrrrCHOMP!
-Yeow! Hey, I thought you said your dog didn't bite!
=He doesn't, that's not my dog.

Oldie, but a goodie.
Speaking of dogs...
Just bought the family a Boston Terrier. (Named her Maggie)
Got her from a pet store in Owasso, OK that also does animal rescue.
Maggie is a pure breed, but the whole litter had mange and the breeder was going to destroy them.
The pet store took them and treated them and sold them.
She just got fixed this week and is still flakey and crusty and is shedding like there is no tomorrow. She's so pathetic she's cute.
The kids are quite excited about her. Actually, LaDeeBug is much more excited, I think.
Will post a pic of her when we get some.
OK, I better go cook some Calzones. We have some friends from Omaha staying with us and I think they expect to be fed.


No comments: