Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Never Satisfied

Ok,
Maybe I'm never satisfied, but I need to keep learning.
Next week, I'm taking an ACLS instructors course. Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Would love to start teaching in the Academy or any where else, for that matter.
Also, today I got information for completing my R.N. via correspondence.
I have a ton of credits already, so It make it much quicker, but It's more in the vein of a Paramedic to R.N. It's an at your own pace kind of thing, so it won't be interrupting the family and work so much. I'm excited about it.
If I could stay full time with EMSA as a Paramedic and enjoy the benifits they have, then work as an agency Nurse 3-4 times a month...well, let's just say I would probably make more as a Nurse part time as a full time Paramedic.
Nice, eh?
Plus, I still want to get on Life Flight or any other flight medic service.
Need to evaluate the cost of the school though. Not too bad in context, but sometimes context doesn't meet budget.

No comments: