Saturday, July 22, 2006

At Least He Was Camouflaged

Last night we picked up this very interesting kat.
Dude was butt nekked, heavily, I mean, totally, absolutely covered in cement mix powder and sitting smack dab on top of a fire hydrant, gyrating and wiggling back and forth like he was trying to get somewhere in a hurry.

When asked what he was doing dude said, "It's the only action I'm going to get tonight."

When told he couldn't be sitting out in public naked, he replied, "It's hot out, man....can't a guy just get nekked when it's hot out?"

When told that he couldn't He looked defeated, held up his arms and said, "I put on camouflage."

Kat provided some other really interesting nuggets like:

"Dogs, they like to wear thems some Jordans, but if you wantto get with the ladies you gots to wear the Shaqs."

and

"H...H....H...H...H....H...to the bat cave."

and

"Feed me in my mouth....Feed med in my mouth!"

and

"9....9.999...0h...9....9...9999....big glass of ice water."

The police officers on scene were almost rolling on the ground they were laughing so hard.
I have to admit, it was all very amusing.

Dude prattled on in rapid fire fashion all the way to the hospital and in the ED too about a variety of subjects all with questionable voracity.
The hospital staff also got a pretty good kick out of it.

I'm only a Paramedic, but I would venture to guess the guy needs a little psychological assistance.

Hey, but At Least He Was Camouflaged.

No comments: