Monday, October 25, 2004

86%

I studies all weekend long. The most effort I've put into a test and all I have to show for it is an 86%. What the heck is THAT???
Shows that you can over-study. Reviewing the test today I found that I made dumb, dumb mistakes.
Did I mention that our next door neighbor seemed to have his alarm clock amplified out his window this morning? 03:30 this morning the alarm goes of and continues on uninterrupted until 06:30. It was too stuffy in the house to close our windows so I laid there trying to get back to sleep for three hours. That didn't help my make sound choices on the test. Ok, wah, wah, wah...Let's all listen to Bug snivel.
I have the practical exam this Thursday. I'm pretty sound in that area. At this time we aren't being graded on field diagnosis just being evaluated on following protocols. Not too dificult there.
I and my main study partner are the only ones who volunteered to perform health screenings for the Student Health Clinics this Wednesday.
It's good to brown nose. :D He (Eric) is a good Bush backer too.
Ok, time to give the kids a bath. Mom is at a PTA meeting and I've been down here neglecting the chil'ns updating my very popular BugBlog.
-peace

No comments: