Saturday, November 06, 2004

-Sigh-

Well, my huskers are absolutely getting their butts kicked and I can't bear to hear any more of it.
I can't believe they performing so pathetically on both sides of the ball.
This is truely one of the most depressing games I've ever listened to on the radio. Grrr....
OK. Now, as I check on the USATODAY score board, Nebraska has just scored two touch downs.
They are one touch down behind with five mintes left in the game.
Now I really can't listen to the Radio. I might jinx them. ;)

Mean while, in the bat cave.

I was at OFDS 40 last night. 16:00-22:00. Only two runs on a Friday night in the hood. Boring runs too. One of my paramedic instructors was the station captain. I like him. These guys wouldn't let me study.
Made me watch The Punisher with them. I didn't know they allowed the hazing of students. That was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life.

Today I made hot wings. Made way too much sauce. I dont' think I'm going to save it this time. Like a dummy I put it all on the wings.

OK, I'm going to go up and eat some cereal before church. Saturday Night service rocks.

No comments: