Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Buddy Walk

The Buddy Walk went well.
Lots of Starbuck's partners were there.
I didn't know before hand, but four stores brewed coffee and made hot chocolate for the walk.
It was needed, boy was it cold.
Man, I didn't know there were so many Down kids in Omaha. My wife wonders where they've all been hiding. It was encouraging to see so many that are so able bodied. Gives us hope.
- - -

Going to a 5 hour review session at school for our National Registry next week.
I'm so glad, it's needed. I'm just nervous as all get out. This is it. This is what the last 14+ months have been all about.
----

Still haven't heard anything from KC or Lincoln. Hopefully there will be someone to talk to tonight who is in the same position. Nothing like encouragement.

No comments: