Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bilateral Pedal Paresthesia Neuropathy

Bot of my feet have fallen asleep. I hate that. I think I'm getting old. My feet sometimes even ache after when I try to walk after sitting or laying down for a long time. Goes away after a few seconds, but it's still quite discomforting.

Speaking of discomforting. This season's football is going to be the death of me. Seriously, can someone please bolus me with some verapamil? I think I'm going to have a heart attack watching both my Huskers and my Buccaneers play. Both of those teams have won their last games by come from behind wins in the last seconds and have held off the opponents as the seconds wane.
I don't know how much more of this I can take. At least my Huskers have salvaged the season and have won a bowl bid. Maybe the Callahan haters will stop whining for some changes....like the last couple of years haven't been changes enough. Brainiacs. [insert :rolleyes:]

Today our youngest turned one. We haven't didn't have a party for him because we were hoping for a doppio celebration with the adoption being finalized, but the complete loser of an adoption counsilor screwed that opportunity for us.

We had quite a cultural masala today.
Neighbors are from Bangaladesh. Thier daughter turned 12 today. That's a big day in thier culture. Kind of her coming of age celebration. It was held at a Chinese Buffet.
So, you have a (mostly) Mexican family, with a nearly albino son, at a Chinese Buffet celebrating the birthday of a Muslim Bangali girl who had invited some of her African-American classmates as well. It was pretty cool. Everyone was dressed to the nines (except for the Americans) and they were playing some AWESOME Bangladesh music (Sounds Like Indian music, but I'm dumb). I was digging it pretty well. Unfortunately, the gir doesn't like my kids, but the parents love my family and we really love the parents, so there you go.

Hey, my feet are no longer asleep....Oh, sorry I slipped for a moment...I am no longer experiencing bilateral pedal paresthesia neuropathy.

I am still full from the buffet of 5 hours ago, but am intending on popping some microwave popcorn with my wife after the kids go to sleep and washing it down with some Eggnog.

Maybe I should go to the BP (Beyond Petroleum, my foot) and buy some Captains to go along with my Blue Bunny EggNog. That might take away this caffine headache that Starbuck's has so cursed me with. I should no better than to add a shot to my Iced Vente 6 pump vanilla quad Caramel Macchiato.
,

No comments: