Wednesday, November 02, 2005

How Many Ways To Fail?

Well, here's yet another opportunity to spiral down the rejection cycle into the depths of hopelessness and anguish.

Just got a cheerful call from the hiring director for Johnson County MED-ACT who let me know that not only did I not pass the test, but did so in an absolutely abysmal capacity. How the heck could I have scored a 66%?????? Sixty-Six freak’n percent!

I just passed the National Registry, how the heck, could I fail this so miserably?

What the heck should I do now? I knew that I was going to have to re-orientate my focus and gear toward staying until January, but now I have ABSOLUTELY NO LEADS!!

Back to the freak’n drawing board.

I feel like looking everywhere in the world for a job just so I don’t have to face the humiliating questions like, “So, when are you going to be a paramedic?”

Hmmmm….”C’mere, let me rip out your throat and then try to save you!!!”

AAAAAAGH! I want to start breaking things!!

I am so pissed, disappointed, sad.

I just want to curl up in a ball in the closet and cry.

How much more humiliating can this all get?

-Oh, great, ask a question like that and you’re bound to find out in a way you don’t want.

No comments: